Hi everyone,
We're still moving along here - sometimes it's easier than others. Michael has broken out in a rash since he's been home. Has anyone else had this experience? It seems to be worse at night and I'll be taking him to the doctor tomorrow. I don't know what it is and it breaks out in different places every day. It's red and itchy and doesn't look like poison ivy. Anyway, just one thing we're contending with. He starts school a week from today (thursday). So, we've been busy trying to get ready again.
One change I see in Michael is his willingness to stay in contact with his friends here. He's not wanting to stay on the computer as much as before and is easier, in general, to communicate with. Jen, thanks for the information you've given. Dean, Michael and I watched "The Secret" movie. We did get some good ideas from it - especially about being grateful and staying positive. Until you observe how much time you spend thinking about what you don't want, you'd never believe you do it so often!
Anyway, I'm grateful to have met you all and that we can stay in touch this way. Take care. Love, Denna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the rash. Matt hasn't had anything like that. I'm glad to hear that Michael is staying connected in person, I know that's a big change, and something you were concerned about.
Matt is very motivated to have a great school year, or at least to get off on the right foot. We don't start here until after Labor Day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I keep saying "Time will tell"!
-Jen
Post a Comment